’90 Day Fiance’: Jon’s Painful Goodbye to Wife Rachel and Daughter Lucy

90 Day Fiance

Parting with a close one is always painful. This fact is quite evident from the latest news of Jon Walters and his wife, Rachel. Jon Walters, the 90 Day Fiance legend was going through a rough patch in England in the absence of his wife, Rachel Bear Walters, and daughter Lucy. He was in immense pain of having to part with his wife and Lucy as they left for New Mexico.

The Relationship Between Jon and Rachel

The internet has always been filled with trolls regarding their relationship. Although there is no specific reason for the same as he seems like a normal guy madly in love with his wife. He also deeply loves and cares for Lucy, Rachel’s daughter. Taking down Lucy’s nursery and saying goodbye to Rachel was the hardest thing he ever had to do. He stated that even smiling seemed like a tough task after Rachel left with her little girl. Before Rachel left, they uploaded a snug and teary-eyed video.

90 Day Fiance: The Couple Says Goodbye Temporarily

The credit behind enabling fans to know them better goes to the show 90 Day Fiance. The genuine love story captured the hearts of many fans. A few days ago, the couple posted their picture on social media in which they were getting tattoos. Even though the photograph was quite admirable, they received a plethora of internet trolls.

The way Jon responded to the trolls made it clear that either he is fed up of internet trolling or is in a philosophical state of mind with Rachel and Lucy leaving. Online naysayers have been targeting the couple since the onset of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days.

Jon Taking The High Road

He made it clear to the trollers that their admirers outnumber them. He conveyed the message that there is too much love between the couple to let trolls get their way and spoil the precious moments. Even though they are not well-off as others or as settled as some rich people, the time they spend with each other is worth all the other hurt.

Waiting For Rachel’s Return

Jon launched a counter in a social media post for the remaining days of Rachel’s return. According to the counter, Rachel is supposed to be back to England on 28th May. The trollers are not likely to stop, but Jon is tacking with them and taking the high road at the same time. He is leaving no stones unturned to put them in their place. While he misses Rachel, he seems positive and is counting the time she would be back. In the meantime, he struggles in the backstage to make the best happen and spend his life with his significant other on the same continent.

View this post on Instagram

Miserable trolls actually think they can cause pain by being mean and ridiculing us for how we look or our relationship or the fact we’re not wealthy- but I know for an absolute fact we have more heart and courage than they will ever have, that they will never love or be loved the way we do, they are miserable people who are either alone or they settled. We’ve never hurt anyone, we aren’t immoral, we work hard and our struggle is real and the only reason anyone would attack a married couple trying to be together is because they know it, they see how happy and in love we are and they know how the story ends – our love commitment trust and love reminds them how pathetic their lives are. We choose to hurt 93% of the year because of the love we have the other 7% makes it all worth it. They can keep trolling trying to hurt us but we’re a thousands times stronger than they will ever be. Trolls and haters will never be able to hurt us like our LDR already does. Thank you to all those who have closed the distance and inspire. #longdistancerelationship #90dayfiance #followourfairytale #ldrmeeting #internationalmarriage

A post shared by Unbreakable (@jonjwalters) on

Now, about their tattoos, did both of them get their hands inked? Well, we don’t have a confirmation for that right now. According to Jon, this is going to remain a mystery for a while. Stay tuned and let us know in the comment section what you think about this couple?

Leave a Reply

1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
1 Comment authors
Amy Recent comment authors
newest oldest
Notify of

We need to start a fund raiser to get your man over here!!!