The latest General Hospital news reveals that GH star Kelly Monaco, who plays the character of Sam McCall on the soap opera, recently found herself in a life-threatening situation. While her onscreen character Sam deals with dangerous situations every day as a detective, when that happened in real life, she found it very difficult to deal with it.
TMZ reported that Friday the 13th turned out to be very unlucky for General Hospital’s Kelly Monaco. That was because she woke up to the horror that day. As we woke up, she found flames outside of her windows. Thankfully, she was able to escape because she got harmed, but her house incurred massive damage. The fire spread from her fr ont lawn and engulfed parts of her house.
According to some reports, this fire was a result of someone’s carelessness. Someone had carelessly thrown a cigarette butt that was still burning, and that butt caused this fire. The fire was so dangerous that if the fire department hadn’t reached on time, Monaco’s home would have been completely destroyed.
The only silver lining here is that Monaco is fine, and she has been relocated. However, her house isn’t in good condition, and she will have to spend a fortune to get the repairs done. She will probably not go back to living there for a few months.
Now that Kelly has come face to face with something so dangerous, she h as decided to make people aware of how something as small as a cigarette butt can cause casualties and devastation. Over her long career, Monaco has seen a lot of dramatic scripts, but none would compare to this reality. We send her our best wishes and hope she is fine. TV Seasons & Spoilers is your one stop for all the General Hospital news. So, stay tuned.