Reality TV

New Trailer! '90 Day Fiance' Season 7: Michael In Tears Over Marrying Angela, She Gets Botox, Featuring In New Season?

90 Day Fiance Season 7
Comments (6)
  1. JUDe says:

I want to throw up when i see or hear Angela and fast forward over this crap

2. Karen says:

Her popularity for being a disgusting abusive human being??? They need to throw her fat behind off the show period!!! TLC fires people for speaking their religious views but stand by as this despicable woman abuses her “fiance” and attacks another woman while at the reunion. Imagine if this were a man.

3. Kim G says:

I was thinking maybe his mom was sick or dying – so Angela was asking if he still wanted to come.. guess we will see….

4. Barbara says:

Get rid of Angela. She is disgusting. She also needs a diet

5. Brooke says:

Everything about Angela is revolting she is the epitome of white trash!! She brings shame to white American women and southern women… if that was my mother I would never take her in public and he is probably crying because he has to marry that lunatic to come to America I mean could you imagine being married to that. She repulsive and I’m sorry any woman who goes around being aggressive and bowing up on ppl like a man needs to wake up that is so damn unattractive. He will probably divorce her ass as soon as he can legally do it and still stay here and who could blame him.

6. Joanne says:

Angela seems to have a bad case of menopause, she is irrational and abusive, Michael should run from her. Tania is also nuts. She is way too controlling and selfish. Syngin doesn’t seem like a man that will take that very long. The most incompatible couple seems to be Blake and Jasmin. You can almost see her cringe every time he gets close. She is also very wooden and has the personality of a rock.