There are a lot of things that come with fame, but immunity is not one of them. The new coronavirus COVID-19 has left no sector untouched. Since nobody is now untouched, everyone, including celebrities, politicians, and people with fame, are doing everything to prevent exposure to the virus. While some are using hazmat suits and facemasks, others are using self-isolation as a preventive measure. Many of them are even coming out to urge everyone to stay updated and take it all very seriously.
Even after so much protection, some of our favorite celebs, athletes, politicians have been diagnosed with COVID-19. As the pandemic is taking a toll, here is a list of most of our public figures who have been diagnosed with it. Along with that, there are measures that you can take to prevent the same-
1. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
COVID 19 has not even left Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. The actors are positive about the COVID 19 virus infection. Both of them were shooting for a project in Australia when they were detected with it. Tom Hanks took on social media to share the news.
2. Idris Elba
Actor Idris Elba has also been tested positive for COVID-19. He had no symptoms so far but is now isolated. He shared this news on his social media. Along with that, he urged people to stay home and not panic.
3. Kristofer Hivju
Kristofer Hivju, who is famed for playing Tormund on Game of Thrones, has been detected with the deadly virus. He, too, took on Instagram to share the update. Hivju wrote that he had been tested positive for COVID19. He and his family are isolating at home for as long as it takes. They are in good health, and the actor only has mild symptoms. He urged everyone to be careful, wash hands, and keep a 1.5-meter distance from others.
4. Olga Kurylenko
The James Bond Actress Olga Kurylenko is also in isolation owing to her positive tests for Coronavirus. The 40-year-old actress shared the news on her social media. She requested everyone to take the virus seriously and take care of themselves. Fatigue and fever were her main symptoms, she revealed.
5. Rudy Gobert
It’s not just the celebs who are in the trap of COVID-19. Other figures, such as athletes and politicians too, have been diagnosed with the same. Utah Jazz player Rudy Gobert is the first in the list. The athlete was detected positive of the virus on Wednesday.
Other sports personalities, including-
- Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Mikel Arteta
- Olympiakos’ owner
- Donovan Mitchell
- Fernando Gaviria
Not just that, Politicians are getting positive results of the virus too. Some of them include-
- Canadian Prime Minister’s wife
- The U.K. Health Minister Nadine Dorries
- Italian minister Nicola Zingaretti
- Spanish Minister Irene Montero, among the few.
What Can You Do?
Amidst all the virus threat and sickness, you need to take care of yourself. As issued by the World Health Organisations, here are some things you can do to prevent yourself from catching this virus-
- Clean your hands properly using either an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. This will kill the virus that may be on your hands.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least 1-meter distance between you and someone showing the symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. If incase your hands have the virus, they may transfer to your eyes, nose, or mouth and make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing. Dispose of tissue immediately after use.
- Seek medical care. If you feel unwell, stay at home. If there are any symptoms of COVID-19 like fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, seek medical health earliest.
Here’s wishing from us at tvseasonspoilers.com that you stay safe, healthy, and aware.