Anime

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 2 Confirmed: 2019 Updates

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 2
Comments (7)
  1. Arek says:

new information about Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei 2 ???

1. Sam says:

Season 2 is scheduled to premiere on 5th April 2019.Got from another website like

1. Era says:

It’s already April 6 yet no announcement has been made. Can you send me the link where you got that info?

1. michael says:

eh sadly april 5th has come and gone but that wasnt really expected anyhow, seeing as how most animes excluding a small few *reboots of fruits basket ect*. The better bet is the april 8th one that has been talked about since the beggining of this year, nothing has ever been set in stone via madhouse and even some claiming from the stuido declining any sorta of theorized release date, but you have to remember not all the time are they going to be preavously announced. I can think of several that were just dropped including some big hit ones. This one is no exception if I remember correctly the first season of this never had any sort of proper announcement it just sort of happened. The only thing confirmed was season 2 is a thing and that was back when season 1 released. but as for a release from madhouse themselves nothing has been announced. I would just wait till the first week of new releases go by and youll have your definitive answer if its not out withing the 2nd week of april its not gonna happen this season. I was looking forward to it personally but this is the sad truth. If you really want to find out what happens though you can go read the manga its deffinitly a good read. the april 8th one that I found was actually changed when I went to go get a link to april 5th, so sadly I think all these are sadly wrong. its april 5th with no sign of it at all, unless they saw the timeline for Japan releases which would mean it is still possible, but its on a very short schedule, so today is the momment of truth.

2. staff says:

As mentioned above, there is no update on the series. So, don’t trust any news about release date.

3. Anonymous says:

who the hell is tatsumi?!

1. Marukusu says:

the MC of akame ga kill lol